FIT is offering high school seniors who participate in Team Training a chance at winning one of our three FITness Scholarships! Coaches can nominate any senior on their team for one of our three athletic strength and conditioning scholarships.
These scholarships are designed to assist college-bound athletes in obtaining vital training that will provide them with a strong track to run on throughout their athletic career. Our goal is to support speed and strength and increase their competitive abilities and recruitment appeal.
Criteria for eligibility include:
- Nominated by a coach
- Participate in a sport and team
- Eligible athletes must be age 13 and up
- Earned a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Proof of volunteer work in the community
- Essay: Applicants will be asked to write an essay explaining how the athlete displays sportsmanship and integrity on and off the field
- Letter of recommendation